Alan Paine Country Collection
Dunswell Ladies Waterproof Coat
A seriously stylish and versatile waterproof jacket suitable for on and off the field. This highly technical waterproof jacket is crafted from a high quality robust cotton rich outer fabric.
• Waterproof & Breathable 15000 Mm / 25000 Mvp.
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Inside Collar Trimmed With Alcantara.
• Articulated Sleeve & Action Back To Aid Movement.
• Detachable Adjustable Peak Hood.
• Adjustable Draw Cord.
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes.
• Two Hand-warmer Pockets.
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem.
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs.
• Two Internal Secure Pockets.
• 53%Cotton 32%Polyester 15%Nylon.
• Zips Inside To Accommodate Alan Paine Aylsham Waistcoat.
• TWO YEAR GUARANTEE.
Very well made - would highly recommend. Disappointing though that the country of manufacture wasn’t on any of the labels.
I was looking at this coat on the website for a while. I am so happy I decided to order because it’s got everything what I needed! It’s beautifully fitted, lovely colour and material, warm enough to fulfil autumn and winter needs 😊 lots of pockets make it really practical and perfect for walks and shooting, there is space for everything there. The waist drawstring allows modelling it into a feminine, flattering shape. The sleeves have perfect length, I add leats struggle with this bit, they are usually to short for me. And I love the detachable hood too. It fits true to size. This coat is my new country outfits staple and will be worn a lot!
Brilliant coat perfect for all the weather Mull can throw at me!
I love my new jacket! Such good quality and every feature is well thought through.
this is my second Dunswell coat the first one I purchased 10 years ago, I still wear it but I wanted a newer one so now I have one for best and one for mucking around in the garden! Its the best out there and very stylish.